Kinesiology tape is used for various ailments and injuries. The body's own healing process is stimulated because the tape offers support and stability without restricting mobility.
Kinesiology taping scores particularly well with the preservation of freedom of movement and simultaneous support of resilience - an immense advantage for everyday life, work and sport compared to wearing bandages or support bandages.
Our philosophy is therefore "less is more".
We want you to feel your body when training and not our tapes. The body's own healing process can be simulated and activated with the kinesiology tape. Maximum stability, relief, support, self-confidence. And all this without any restrictions on movement - swimming, sauna, hiking, jogging, yoga... no problem with our premium tapes.
What is Kinesiology Taping good for?
Pain reduction by activating the endogenous analytical system
Improvement of muscular tension by influencing muscle tone/muscle tension
Accelerated recovery of physical performance after physical exertion by stimulating lymph flow and blood circulation
Support of joint function through slight mechanical stabilization
Increase in the performance values of muscle groups and muscle function
Improving movement control by amplifying proprioceptive information sent to the central nervous system.
When not to use kinesiology tape?Warnings & Contraindications
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Not suitable for children under 2 years
- During pregnancy only under the guidance of a doctor or therapist
- open or inflamed wounds (including scars that have not healed)
- Allergy to acrylic adhesives
- thin or parchment-like skin, e.g. in the case of neurodermatitis or as a result of medication
- unexplained complaints of the venous vascular system